Saturday 31 March 2012

More Dignity

Apologies for the blog silence! I was ill for my week off (fun times!) and then was busy back at work/getting ready to go on holiday...which I am now! I swung a king size bed too because its in the attic where only midgets can stand up straight (I'm not short...but I'm less than 6ft+ like the other possible residents!). The first is the comic I drew as an example for the kids sessions which I'll scan once I get it back. Then there is the second collage I designed at the start of the event and then at the end, when we'd finish. There is the exhibition and the space it's in and finally Maureen and myself putting the final collage into a frame...we didn't want to have to come back down to put it up!








I'll probably post bits and bobs from the Lakes if I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment