Friday 16 March 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! Because of the nature of my work and because monsters really didn't have a huge deal to do with me I've created this blog as a replacement. I'm hoping my followers will find their way here! I stopped blogging for a while but I'm hoping that'll change now! I've been sorting myself out. I've got myself a job delivering sessions, primarily art, to people with mental health needs after doing odds and ends with various groups all over the North East. I've been really lucky to be there from the start of the service and work as part of a great team. I also get to do illustration and promotional material for them as part of my job too! I'm hoping now I have an income I can get back to my blogging, drawing, creating and all sorts. I'll include some of my work that I do for work (examples, promotional material etc) but also stuff I've been doing for myself too. I'm also updating the look of my blog so don't worry if it keeps changing. Prepare for a bombardment whilst I do some catch up!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're still drawing Jess.

    ReplyDelete